Thursday, July 3, 2008

The BIG 8!




Man oh Man! I cannot believe that this kid is already 8! It seems like yesterday that I was holding him for the first time in utter awe at this perfect little baby boy. He is such a great kid, if I can say so myself! Of course there are definite moments but all in all a good boy! He has recently turned into this big helper, brother and a friend.
We had a blast yesterday, we went to Red Robin for lunch, then to macudos island to play, then came home and swam until the sun was almost down, then he had two cousins stay the night. Man it was alot of work but well worth it. I just love this kid and hope he realizes it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT! I love you forever!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

happy birthday Rhett! looks like you guys had a great day! what a fun MOM to party it up like that!
he is so handsome! congrats on turning 8!

Webb Family said...

Happy Birthday Rhett!
I can't believe he is 8!!!
Cody had a blast, thanks!

Angela said...

Wow do they grow up fast! I remember you missed our very first bunko because you were having Rhett! Happy Birthday buddy!

Looks like you've been having s fun summer in Laughlin and big birthday bashes yourself! Happy belated Birthday to you!

Melanie said...

I can't believe Rhett is already 8! I think the first time I met you was when he was a couple months old, and you were trying to make jam with Teddi while holding Rhett the entire time. He's a cute little man! Happy Birthday Rhett!

My Guests