Monday, November 10, 2008

A trip ALONE!






Since we have been married (almost 11 years) We have never gone anywhere by ourselves except last year we went over night at a hotel, but that doesn't really count. So Randall and I went to Hawaii all alone! That is HUGE! It was so much fun! We just hung out on the beach and shopped and just spent time together it was so nice! Here are some pics we didn't really take that many, I didn't want my camera to get sandy, that is why we did not take any til day 2!We also found Dog the Bounty Hunters office, his wife was so rude! Beth was in her car when we pulled up and Randall tried to talk to her and she completely ignored him! We only saw him in his car but Randall would have loved to talk to him!


8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a fun trip! it's so nice to go alone for a change. some quality time together.

onehm said...

Looks like fun! Too bad Beth was so rude...I bet Dog would have been nicer, he seems more friendly with the people, you know?
A few days on the beach with just my DH sounds heavenly!! Good for you guys!

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun! We are due for one of those. I love Hawaii, so fun! Good for you guys.

Holly Webster said...

Isn't that funny how rude people are...like they are way above you or something! It amazes me how unfriendly people can be!

Jamie said...

Wow....it's about time you guys take a trip alone!! Looks like a wonderful time!

Webb Family said...

You guys look great!
Wow that is so cool that you saw Dog & that doesn't surprise me that she was rude!
I'm happy you guys were able to get away just the two of you.

Suzanne said...

Emily!!! Of course I remember you, how could I not? You look absolutely stunning! It's going to be so much fun to view your blog and see your family. By the way, your kids are adorable and their clothes.....!!!! I'm so glad you found me.

megan said...

Emily,
I just found your blog, Your family is so beautiful!!!! I wanted to know who made the cake for the baby's birthday??? I loved it and I am looking for a cake for my baby shower!

My Guests