Friday, August 15, 2008

My insanity!

So school has officially started and life has been crazy from day one! Lets just start off by saying the first day of school I was in the hospital with Kali getting her tonsils, atnoids & new tubes put in! Yea that is right last year we were with Reese(above) with her kidney business!
But all went well I am sad to say that I did not get a cute pic of my sweet boys that are always so understanding of this chaos. I do however get my cute girls on the first day of preschool.
Reese felt so big walking into her classroom for the first time! Man I love ya!

Kali could not go to her meet the teacher or to her first day of school, but she was so excited to finally go and be around other kiddos. I have to say she is a tuff little cookie for all that she went through! All in all the new squeeky voice and midnight cries have been pretty minimal! I just love her and hope her real spunk comes back soon!

10 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i hope she gets feeling better soon. i have missed the last couple months at bunko :)

Shannon said...

Oh I miss your girls! It seems like forever since I have seen them. Brynlee keeps asking if Kali and little Sidney can come play. Hope all is well.

Crazymamaof6 said...

they are to cute! hope she is feeling better. my kids always feel and sleep so much better after that surgery. and i get to spend WAY less time at the Dr.
cute cute pics!
hope the boys are glad to be back in school!

i've missed ya at bunko lately! can't wait to see ya at brooke's

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What cuties!!! The ribbons remind me that I need to go to the ribbon store for some new school ribbons. Glad everythings good n the homefront.

Cami said...

They are so beautiful Emily. I am glad to here that Kali is feeling better. We need to get together soon.

Jamie said...

That's no fun! I am so sorry you guys had to do that! Your girls are adorable! We have been thinking of girl names and I like Reece the best! Didn't even realize that was your little girl's name! Great minds think alike ;).

Bridget and Dustin said...

I'm glad that Kali is feeling better. They both look so cute in there first day of school pictures.

Andréa Morrow said...

hey, not sure if I mentioned to you or not..I left a comment on the site for your boutique. I was wondering if you were interested, I have a line of stuff..called Mom and Me..check out my site, it's new www.momandmedesigns.net hope to hear from you if you are interested in having some for sale

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ohh we did that fun stuff with Mason in May. How old is she? Who was your doctor? we went to dr Mancuso and LOVED him.
Your kids are all so cute!

Holly Webster said...

I told Shannon that we all need to get together soon. Now that we are all back on a schedule! Your kids are dang cute! Cali cracks me up! Hope she feels better!

My Guests