Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Hard to Believe!

It has been such a crazy year, for so many reasons, and it has all ended up with this sweet baby turning a year old!
I cant hardly believe that all the drama last year puts this sweet baby in my arms @ 1year! She has been such an amazing baby for me! I cannot believe that she is already a year! I just wish that time would have froze for just 1 more day of this! I will be one of those ladies that stops everyone in the grocery store just to see the sweet babies! I will forever love and miss the feeling of that new spirit in my arms, so fresh, just sent from our Father in Heaven.
Here is her cute birthday cake that I got off of my friend Tiffs Blog! The Lady that did it is AMAZING! I thought it suited her just right!
She was so funny! We took the top of the cake and let her just eat as much as she wanted! I thought she would devour it, but she just ate the bow. Man I love this kid! I love ya Q and hope you had a Happy Birthday!

13 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

aww so cute!
love the cake!
it has gone by so fast!
Happy birthday beautiful!

Amber said...

She's such a doll Emily. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family:)

Jamie said...

It is so sad when our little babies grow up! it goes by too fast! She is so cute. What a good way to finish up your family :).

Shannon said...

Oh she is so cute! That cake is darling and so very appropriate for miss Quincy! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is a year. They grow up way too fast. I'm glad you liked the cake. She does a good job, and Q's was adorable! HAppy Birthday Quince!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ALREADY! holy cow! she is DARLING! happy Birthday Quincy!

Jellybean babies said...

It justs seems like you had her! I loved seeing her bikini picture on your blog. The baby chubs is so cute!

Britt said...

I love LOVE the black & white pic of you guys!

Emily R said...

what a great cake!!! WOW! happy 1st bday!!! your kids are seriously sooooo beautiful. as far as your boys go... i would just take a pic of them on their way to school next week - hey, the school year is still new... ;)

Paige said...

i can't believe your baby is "1"! i think you should call her your baby when she's 20 too. she's so cute & the sweetest thing!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

cutest cake ever and the baby.......well nothing can top that cutie can it!

Everton Family said...

Oh wow, that cake is AMAZING, and your baby is the cutest!

Holly Webster said...

She is so cute, I cant believe she is already 1. That cake is amazing!! I love that picture of the two of you!

My Guests