Friday, September 12, 2008

"My Teddi"


Oh man where do I start! I love this gal! She is one of my favorite people! Teddi has been one of my best friends for about ten years now. She is an amazing person that helps me see how crazy I sometimes can be, and loves me anyways! She is amazing! I went back in August to visit her in Louisiana, and no big shocker, we had a blast! She is so not judgmental and loves me even in a bad mood! We hung around her house for a few days and then headed in to New Orleans, which is always a real treat:)I just love this girl and hope one day they can move back here and be with the rest of the not so back woods folk!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! you guys both look fab as always.

it's always awesome to get some time with your BFF.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you got to get away and have fun with Teddi. I know how much your friendship means to you! Glad you guys had a great time and survived the hurricane!

My Guests