Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So......I am a Runner, I think!


So I got this brilliant idea that I am gonna start running,
yea I know I am way late. I have really enjoyed it! I am only running 3 a day right now but starting next week I will be upping my miles by .5 every three days. For some this may be mere peanuts, but for me its HUGE! I also jumped my sister in law & partner in crime (Paige) and of course Brooke, into the whole thing! That is the best part, we go and run @5:30 in the Am and crank the ipods up and just run.......what else is there? I will tell ya, Pure Satisfaction of completing something I have always dreaded! For me this is enough:)

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is awesome! and how fun to all run together! way to go conquering that. i am not a runner.and never will be.

Courtney said...

Hey!! It was good to hear from you!
I love that you are running!! YOU GO GIRL!! I wish we lived closer we could conquer the pavement together! Good luck! Let me know how it goes

Britt said...

Em! I'm am seriously so proud of you! I know you are working so hard, and it will totally pay off for you xo

Holly Webster said...

Hey! Good job! You will love running. I am trying to get ready for the PF Changs marathon in January, so keep on running and come join me! It's the best feeling to accomplish something. I know if I could do two competitions I should be able to run a marathon but we will see!! The furthest I have run is 12 miles, it wasn't really hard until the last mile, then I got pretty hot and worn out! I can tell you it does gets easier every day you run !! I find that when I eat some healthy carbs an hour or two before I go I have plenty of energy!! Good luck!! We all need to go out soon!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Brooke told me you guys were running and I was so impressed! Keep it up!! That is just plain awesome ♥

Paige said...

hey fellow runner! i'm glad you finally talked me into running...love ya!

Webb Family said...

You are so awesome to get us to be runners!!!
I'm still so happy that I was able to keep up with you.

My Guests