Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some really exciting stuff has been happening in Posh Land!

So a few weeks ago we did this "Trunk Show" with Brass Heart.
It was so much fun and not to mention I of course got some
super cute stuff
while we were there. They are so amazing! I love Sara and Love the style!She has such great taste. She talked me into skinny jeans too, SCARY!!I do love them now too!And After that we were featured ion Fox10 morning on Monday!OH MY HECK! We were so stinkin excited! They were so nice, and to think I was so nervous! Paige and I had everything we could possibly think of to say written down and when the time came we didn't say any of it!
We were there with such good company too! Brooke, and Amanda and Alexa wecame with us and ALL 5 of our little girlies
to show off the Kids POSH! I
t was and experience of a lifetime!
Do I wish I would have said moore?
Of course cause you never say what you were planning on!
Do I wish moore people would stop telling me how fat I looked on tv?
Heavens yes, what can you do after the fact?
Would I do it all over again?
Oh my heck yes! In a heart beat!
Thanks girls for sharing it all with us!here is the link so take a peek
if you want to see it for yourself! (Copy and paste it in your browser)
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F1BFB46E7BFBEB1057D8750C85751C02?contentId=7483485&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

21 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

who said you looked fat??? i thought you looked FABULOUS!! and your girls were too cute. i love your stuff, wish i could afford it ;)

Shannon said...

I am peeing my pants that you put that on your blog! I don't think anyone will tell you you were fat again! You guys looks great as always!

Crazymamaof6 said...

you totally looked GREAT! not fat at ALL! everyone looked awesome! and the girlies were too cute!

my sister in law saw it and was telling me about these girls that made fabulous necklaces on fox news. and i was so excited to say that you guys are in my bunko group and i'd seen that feature too! totally awesome! congrats on your 15 minutes of fame!

Jellybean babies said...

So as soon as I can figure out how to watch your clip I will. How fun for you guys! And you've never looked fat - I'm sure they meant phat.

Jamie said...

How fun is that?! I read Brooke's post just in time to see you guys. It was so fun to watch you guys on TV! I too thought you looked great!

Sarah & Scott Greene said...

Yea! You guys did amazing on Fox10! And...we had so much fun with you for the trunk show. Can't wait to do it again!
Also, haven't stopped wearing my rings from you and Kim is wearing her PP necklace and ring today at the store!

Britt said...

Okay..you mentioned the skinny jeans but skipped out on the gold pants?!?! lol. Oh Em, you crack me up!
And as far as the 'fat' thing goes...If a peanut like you looks a lil' bigger than usual..then I can't even imagine what the REST OF US would look like!!!!
LOVE YA XO!

Tiffany said...

If you looked fat then I don't even want to imagine what I look like! You guys did great and the girls looked adorable too! The table looked so awesome on camera. Good job!

The Porter Post said...

How exciting for you and Paige!! You did a fantastic job, and look fantastic too!!!

Becky said...

Hey Emily, its Becky Lucas, I dont know if you remember me from school. I saw your blog on my sis in law sisters blog... Your kids are so dang cute and I love the jewelry, I am going to have to go check it out. My husband is the one the did all the video and tv stuff for both Glitter Box stores. Anyways you look great!

Bridget and Dustin said...

You guys did such a good job! You did NOT look fat! You all looked so cute!

Sarah said...

Wow Emily! I am proud of you girls and your jewelry is sooo cute. Good job and you DID NOT look fat!!

Courtney said...

Hey Em, you forgot to leave your email address so I can send you and invite to my blog. I just checked my contacts list in my email and I don't have you in there so, leave me another comment w/ your email address so I can let you in. Thanks!

Emily R said...

that is so cool. you did NOT look fat. what a cool thing you do!!! love that jewelry! way to be mrs business lady!!!

Colburns said...

I am so glad you found us! Your kids look adorable! I love your jewelry line it is super cute, Brinton bought me a necklace from brass heart not to long ago.

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! WOW 5 kids, you must be busy! They are all adorable. You have a cute blog. You look great!

Michelle Bradley said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Your stuff is so cute!

Shauna said...

hey! that is crazy derek was at your house! who is your sis-in-law? i guess i could ask him. i skimmed through your blog and a) you're hot! b) you have some dang cute kids and c) you take awesome pictures. I'm gonna read through more later, i'm excited to catch up!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

That is so great Emily. You look gorgous in this pic:)

Karen said...

Hey Emily! It's Karen Webb. So I just joined the blogging world and wanted to say hello! It's so fun to get caught up on what everyone is doing! How amazing that you were on TV! good for you! I don't know how you do it all. We are enjoying our little family and our #4 just turned 1! Can't believe it. . .take care!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!

My Guests