Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Great Event coming up!!

This is really great! Domestic Bliss in downtown Mesa, The best home place EVER, is doing this event on Saturday to benefit the Neilson family that was in the Plane crash. Super Great cause and a lot of cool stuff will be down there! Come check it out and don't worry you don't need a sitter cause there will be a ton of things for the Whole Fam! Dan and Kristin are both very cool and generous people and I think it is AWESOME that they are will ing to do this for this family!

5 comments:

Holly Webster said...

Hey Emily! Hows it goin? I'm actually working one of the booths on Sat. I'm so happy to be able to help! We went to high school with Christian and he also sang at our wedding! It's so amazing to me how everyone is willing to step up and help! I love it! Will you be there? Scott and my mom and I are working the beverage booth from noon til about 3! Maybe I'll see you there! I miss seeing you guys!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

OH it was blissful wasn't it?! A sweaty blissfest at that! I had fun, thanks for letting me crash the PAR-TAY:)

Holly Webster said...

I put the pic of you guys at the blissfest on my blog. Check it out and STOP laughing at my way of saying posh! Ha!!

Langen Family said...

Hey, so I found your blog. How are you guys doing? Chris says to tell Randel HI. Your kids are sooo darn cute. They are geting so big.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Umm, How was Hawaii girl?! Did you get a FANTASTIC tan?

My Guests