Thursday, December 16, 2010

So to say that since the last post on my blog my world has been shaken, flipped, broken, and a bit bruised would be an understatement. I know that my life and the craziness that
has enveloped my my family is a tragedy, but I also am just grateful for what I do
have and here are a few things that have been on my mind
1. I am grateful to have happy healthy children that can love both
parents even through the storms
2. The realization that true real friends are hard to come by, and how grateful
I am to have the ones I do have that come over without an invite to lay
on the floor and cry with me til I can see straight enough to get up
3. How I know that even when I feel forgotten, I get a dose of reality
4. For family that believes in the real me
5. Hope, plain and simple
I know that through everything that has gone on that I have to be the best me that i can be, and know that I can be a good person even if no body else is around to tell me so. I am grateful for so many things and this divorce has changed more than just what is obvious. I know that these circumstances were given to me for a reason and there is a lesson to be learned. Thank you to everyone that has been there for me, and for believing in ME!

4 comments:

Colburns said...

Emily, I have always admired your beauty inside and out. You are a wonderful example to everyone around you and things will be hard but you can do hard things!

Jamie said...

I've been wondering what was going on, but didn't want to be too nosy. I'm so sorry you are going through this! I have definitely had my share of disappointment and trials, so just know I am here for you! :) I know we haven't hung out and talked regularly, but you will always be a special friend to me. LOVES!

Cami said...

Love you! Your doing great!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Hugs lady. Glad you are back to blogging. I miss ya and your fun personality.

My Guests