Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chanocho!! Let me borrow some of your Swwweats

So my kiddos LOVE to have movie night with me, and I obviously do as well! I love to hear them laugh outloud, hysterically at Jack Black in NAcho (one of my very favs) or at Napoleon saying "tina ya fat lard come eat your dinner!" these are the moments that I sure hope I dont loose, or forget! What if I am old and I dont remember the OUTLOUD laughs and priceless GIGGLES these members of my circus create?! I just want them all to be happy, healthy and laughable FOREVER!! I dont ever want them to have experiences that would ever tarnish those things. We had a discussion the other day about how as parents. ya you, we will ALL, EVERY SINGLE one of us ruin some thing for our kids and change the way they think, whether we mean to or not. It just happens. I just hope that they see how much I love and care for them, and how I would give anything in the whole world to be able to bottle their little giggles and have them forever.
Chase has got one of the BEST napoleon impressions! No matter where we are if he says anything like napoleon i bust up! Love that kid! Love them all! at the end of the day i just want them all to know it, deeply know it!
XOXO
Em

No comments:

My Guests