Thursday, February 3, 2011

Darla

SO anyone that has seen the movie little rascals will def appreciate this story!
Q loves to snuggle her mommy, in fact every morning after I get the kiddos up and dressed and out the door, this little sweetheart says
"oh after MY kids leave you will snuggle me?!"
and I do love to sleep so this is a goooooood combo!
Really how can you say no to that?! So every morning after HER kids
leave we climb into my HUGE bed and she holds my hand and sucks
her thumb with the other hand and we watch cartoons til she is done snuggling me!
Well we were laying in my bed the other am and Lexa was on the one
side then Q, then me and we were both asleep and we are awakened
to the sound of Q as loud as she could say......
"dear darla, I hate your stinkin guts, you make me vomit,
you are scum between my toes"

I literally was laughing outloud at my lil chubby Q repeating
the lines to the movie, word for word! What a doll!
and to top it off after we settled back in to our snoozes she
started singing you are so beautiful to me! hahahahah!
LOVE her!!

1 comment:

My Guests