Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holy HANNA MONTANNA!

Can you say the best seats ever?! Our RAD uncle,well my husbands twin, called last night, yea the night of, and got us front row seats! We thought they were good but come on the front row! Rex you ROCK! And Kali knows you do too!

Yep these were the seats!Here I am with little mama. See that black
to my back? You guessed it that is the stage!

We are all so dang excited! I think I may have been more than Kali and Syd!

One more shot of the beautiful teenage concert queen! Can you seriously imagine being her how hectic life is already and on top of it being the biggest teen super star ever! So just when you thought that this was not exciting enough I have more!
So the second to last song came on and Kali and Tatum and Syd had a necklace that we had made for Miley and the whole concert they tried and tried to give it to her. Finally we got frustrated and tossed it on stage. Oh yea she saw it and made a surprised little noise, but I think we noticed cause we saw her pick it up and take to the back at the last song. So we thought the concert was over and we sat down to let the crowd die down a bit and she came back out to sing a song for her "Papa" and she winked and waved at all the little ones that we were with and oh yea you guessed it, gave Kali her guitar pick! She tried to hand it to her and couldn't reach so I tried to get it for her and it fell! Then she pointed to the security guard and told him to get it for her! How cool was that!

15 comments:

Libby said...

Score for you guys! How did Rex get you such great seats! How fun!!!!

the cummard family said...

SHUT THE HECK UP! I am SO jelous! I love Hannah Montanna, and so does my little Quincy. How lucky that you got to go, and be so close! You look great for just having a baby too!

Andréa Morrow said...

Emily, that's so neat you got to go..isn't it funny that I watch Hannah Montana and listen to her music and my kids are only 2 and 0! haha

Webb Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! That would be so cool if you orders more necklaces because she will love the one you gave her.

Shannon said...

Sounds like so much fun! That was awesome of Rex to get you all such great seats!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! What a nice uncle. I'm sure the girls will remember that forever! Atleast the older ones will! I hope she orders your necklaces! That would be such an AWESOME story!!!!!

Emily R said...

WOW!!! what an exciting event! that is amazing that you got to be so close! JEALOUS!

Katie said...

You guys are so lucky! Taylor is so so jealous! That is so awesome she got her guitar pick! Way cool!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so jealous. samantha wanted to go so bad. looks like a great time!

All Dolled Up said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

i still need to post, but the pictures look so good that was so much fun i'm glad you came we can't stop talking about it!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is awesome! how totally awesome! now we have to watch and see if she wears it!

Michelle Bradley said...

You are so cute! I love it that you took Kali to Hanna Montana!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That is great that you guys got to take the girls to see Hannah Montanna! We all Love REX!!! Cute pictures of you guys!

The Porter Post said...

That is so fun for you guys!! You're family is too cute! You look fabulous too! I would love to keep in touch! Our family blog is 123sweetascanbe.blogspot.com. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!! Trish (Fatty) :D

My Guests