Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FEEEEEEW! Family pictures are so OVER!

Well I guess these all went in backwards but OH WELL! Kristyn Mcbride did these pictures and I think she has a real talent for angles and lighting and the whole dang package! This is Reese and she was actually asking her about the suckers she was going to get out of the pantry when we got home! That is what makes her eyes light u, yep DUM DUM suckers!
Kali has two, yea two, imaginary boyfriends and the names are the best part! One of them is named Kawana, don;t know anyone with that name, and the other is Cringe. Seriously can't figure it out but she does talk to both of them on the phone!
Ah Chase need I say more! He is so sweet, most of the time anyways he does have moments but they are pretty rare! Kristyn got him to smile when she asked him if Anikan Skywalker has pink hair, and he was like, "What ! NOOO he has long hair!"
Love the baby blues on this kiddo! He is such a great helper! Love the little weee one and loves to help her as much as he can! He had so much fun while Kristyn was taking his pictures of him and Chase jumping off the walls at Seville. Seriously that is why the Lord knew I needed More girls! So Chase and Rhett could be best buddies!

12 comments:

Kendee said...

Beautiful pictures. Picture perfect kids!!

Shannon said...

How did you get those so fast? They are all so cute! I will have to say that family pictures are one of my least favorite activities. It is so much work and you just cross your fingers that at least 1 turns out.

Tracey said...

These pictures are soo cute...love them! I need that girl's number.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those pictures are fabulous! your kiddies look so cute!

Webb Family said...

I love them all they look so cute!!!

the cummard family said...

No pic of little Quincy!?!? Such good photos....we all want to see the family ones!

Tiffany said...

sooo cute! I think your kids are adorable. The lighting looks really good. How did you get them so fast? crazy!

Miss Fergie said...

Your kids are all so cute. Your girls are beautiful. I was finishing some photo albums and found a bunch of funny pictures that you are in.

All Dolled Up said...

The picture turned out so cute. I love them.

Emily R said...

love those pictures!! what pretty kiddos!!! i love the colors and the angles!

Andréa Morrow said...

that cut on his face looks painful..poor kid :( cute pictures :)I loved your baby announcement you posted..did you do it? how did you get the background? I just take the pictures, otherwise as far as scrapbooking, etc.. I'm not as creative.

Baylee said...

Holy crap What did Kali get old in like two months, man those kids are cute

My Guests