Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Super GLUE!


SO if ever there was a crazy story to tell about super glue it would be this. I just got home from working out and got into the bath so I could, ya know, start my day early and accomplish something. I got the boys to the bus and got the girls dressed, then I was walking my hubby to the door, in my G'S of course, and he opens the door to find my Neighbor across the street. He looks at me and says you might want to put some clothes on cause Truman, who is this really large (and oh yea he is Kurt Wallins nephew) accident prone little boy who is also 3, is hurt and it looks pretty bad. So I go into the garage in my G's and grab him and put him on the counter to examine the situation. HOLY COW! Talk about a beat up face! He was riding his razor and wrecked but when he did he hit the handle bars, OUCHEE!! So pretty much my morning, at least the first bit, was spend gluing his eyebrow and nose back to normal. Poor T-REX! Well I sent her home with some Motrin and extra glue, just in case! I hopefully will get a picture today so I will post that one too!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Poor T-Rex. That kid is cute and hilarious! You are always gluing somebodys head together! Atleast we had a Dr. in the neighborhood! Anytime we need something I always know you will have it!

Bridget and Dustin said...

You are so good about helping people in need! We always need you around when there is blood Involved!

Shannon said...

I saw his poor little face when she came to pick up Brynlee. Poor kid! Good thing your OK with blood and know what to do with super glue!

Webb Family said...

Did Stephanie know that he was hurt or did he just come to your house!? You are awesome! Sorry I have been such a bum lately!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

wait, so its not your kid right? And how are you so good with super glue, how did you know he didnt need stiches...are you a nurse? (that sounded rude! ha, I just re-read it..thats not how I mean it, im just asking!!!!!)
Poor little guy, glad you were there!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

it is a good thing you were there. poor thing. hope everything heals ok. luckily we have never had to deal with stitches or super glue yet (knock on wood)

Emily R said...

WOW! you are so good! i dont think i could have done the whole superglue thing - are you a nurse? or just really cool? is he ok? did he break his face? OUCH!

Tracey said...

You are seriously the BOMB... thankyou so much for helping me today and Sunday night!! You are a very talented girl with a BIG heart. I know how busy it is (being the mother of 5) so, i can even appreciate it more. Good luck with your family pictures, that is ALWAYS very stressful & a lot of work. Thanks again Emily!!

My Guests