Friday, October 5, 2007

STANKY FARTS!


So I just need to say that I have three older brothers an they all have super bad gas. The only person I know, well half a person, is my little Quincy. Yep you are reading this right. This kid only poops every five days, at least, and when she farts you think you are going to pass out! I asked the pediatrician and he said she stinks so bad because of her lack of number 2's, if you will. It is to the point that when we are in elevators or at dinner I feel like I need to excuse her! anyhoo STANKY FARTS!

9 comments:

The Carns said...

Yes, it is true, I would have to second you on that one Emily.Her looks will make up for that though.She is just so precious.She is the only baby that makes me baby hungry!!

Andréa Morrow said...

funny blog. hey, I found your blog through Brooke, she used to be in my parents ward.. your family is so cute :) glad to see your blog and hope you keep in touch and I hope you remember me! Andrea Morrow (Gagon) my blog is www.dreadog7.blogspot.com

onehm said...

That's hilarious! Guess you gotta stand out when you're #5!!

Emily R said...

ooooh so funny! ok, here comes the mother in me talking: have you tried giving her more fiber? maybe she will poop more often and fart less??? unless your kids are like mine - thinking farts are the FUNNIEST things in the world! ... and burps...

Libby said...

That is STINKIN' funny! Isn't funny how someone so little and sweet can clear a room? Ha Ha!

Katie said...

That is funny. How can something so beautiful stink so bad?! Seriously, you should try this stuff called Kid-e-Reg by Dr. Christopher, and no not my Christopher. You can get it at Nature's Finest off of Brown and Gilbert. It is like $7 and works like a charm. It's herbal and totally safe. It's a liquid and easy to give and your baby should take it just fine. They have a whole line of his stuff and I love it all!

Webb Family said...

She is going to love you for this post! I do have to agree they are pretty bad!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

the post is funny but the picture.........darling!

My Guests