Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quincy

Here it is!! Finally I figured it out and am posting
what will soon be mailed out. I have to say that I
am so grateful that we decided to have one more
sweet baby. Quincy has been such a joy to me and
I am glad that through all the "issues" she
made it hear safe and healthy! I was talking
to my sister today, who is prego with number 6
and she is having some problems and I am reminded
that sometimes you have to listen to protect
you and your baby. When I was in the hospital
for the eight days before having my angel baby
I kept thinking that all these doctors were
just over reacting to keep me there, but after
we had her my doctor found the tear in the placenta
that had caused all the bleeding. I am glad that they
did not send me home only because I cannot sit still.
Who knows what would have happened. All I know
is I am grateful it turned out so good.
I love you Quincy!

11 comments:

Miss Fergie said...

Emily, I found your blog through the grapevine starting with Stacey Crewse. I just started one. You can see some pics from the 10 year reunion. Your baby is so cute. I am due any minute, literally with another girl. It was great to see pictures of all your kids. Well have to keep in touch. You'll have to check out Jaime on my blog too.

Miss Fergie said...

By the way this is Jacque (Taylor) talking to you!

the cummard family said...

That is the cutest birth announcement! Again...cute little girl, with the cutest name ;) I had to show your blog to my little Quincy and I told her that this babies name is Quincy too-she about died. Her eyes lit up, it was so sweet.

Shannon said...

So cute! You really are so talented too many areas! We are all so glad Quincy got here safe and sound. She is such a sweet heart.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is so sweet. i love it!! i had no idea you had problems with the pregnancy. glad everything worked out.

Tiffany said...

so cute! Love the announcement. again, you are so creative. can't wait to see it in person! she looks so adorable!

Webb Family said...

It turned out sooo cute! You are one talented girl!

onehm said...

The announcement is adorable! Way to go!

Emily R said...

love the announcement!!! love the pictures! i am glad she is here safely too. SO grateful for doctors and modern medicine!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

WOW!! I love it! When I saw it I went, "ohhh!" So darling. If I ever have another baby you are helping me!

Kendee said...

Em, the announcement is beautiful. Did you make it yourself? I love the font you used... What is it?

My Guests