Monday, October 22, 2007

I want a pink bike!

So today is a memory Monday. Paige and I were just
talking the other day about how my oldest, who is yes a boy,
used to want a PINK bike. He has no memory now that
PINK, yes
PINK
was in fact his favorite color. I was actually really
worried for a while but probably not as worried as Randall was.
I kept telling him that he would grow out of it but secretly I was
actually worried he spent too much time with mom.
Ha, he will love me for this later, RIGHT?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so funny! tanner used to have a shirt that had pink on it and Guy convinced him that it was ugly and not to wear it! He had majors issues with his son having a femanine side!

Webb Family said...

i totally remember that. i would worry when cody would want to play dress up w/ all the girls! you need to ask reilly about jj's pink flip flops!!

Michelle Bradley said...

Hey Paige, I wanted to see if I could get your email address. I have a flier for a boutique at a home I'm putting my jewelry in this Friday. You don't have to come, I just wanted to send you the flier just in case. You can email it to me @ hmbradley@cox.net
Thanks!

Emily R said...

that is funny!!! you can definately harass him about that later! my son wont even eat out of a pink cereal bowl (unless he is coerced)... i think somewhere inbetween 'love for' and 'fear of' pink is best. (we arent quite there)

Katie said...

That's funny!

My Guests