Thursday, January 10, 2008

Santa BABY!

Oh yes Santa Clause showed up at my mom and dads! How lucky were we! Chase and Rhett were a little skeptical at first but then they tugged on the beard and pulled the hair and finally figured out, that yea it really was SANTA!
Kali Ray! Yep she of course really liked him! Any Male for that matter he is her newest and best friend! Can we all say SCARY! I love the kid for the same reason she drives me nuts, She has NO FEAR!!
Oh you think she is trying to, oh I don't know, LATCH ON! Yeah cause she was! As soon as he took her she cozied in and instantly thought food was on its way! You would not know it cause the kid is so dang small be she really does like food, A LOT!
Yea she too was a little scared at first and wouldn't smile, and really never really warmed up to the beard and fuzzy pants!
Oh Rhett! Love him and love that he questions EVERYTHING! Oh yeah if you tell him something new, he already knows. He new it was SANTA and new he didn't smile, oh yea he already knows whatever you are telling.

4 comments:

Cami said...

It's about dang time you post. I love that Qunicey is trying to nurse Santa. Where are the New Years Eve pictures of all the "fun" girls you partyed with. LOL!! See you soon!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown. The girls are absolutly beautiful. I remember when Rhett was just a little baby :)

Jamie said...

I can't believe that's Rhett! He is so old! And so cute! How do you handle 5 little ones!??

Shannon said...

Quincy is too funny!

My Guests