Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wham!

Oh yes it is also again another attempt to find a sport that my boys enjoy. This time I think we have finally found one, oh yea its BASKETBALL! They really seem to enjoy it. Chase came in this morning and asked me if he can always play basketball. Heck yea I told him. Anyways I think they looked pretty dang cute in there uniforms too!


I know it doesn't look like it here but this was the first game and Rhett was still slightly confused at what was going on. I guess you forget that they don't just know they actually have to learn. Well this mornings game was much better than the others they both made a few baskets and were a TON more confident.

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cute uniforms! how fun! my boys are into basketball too! i love watching the first few games of any sport with the kids in it. since they almost ahve no clue what they are doing. love it!

Jamie said...

Your boys are so cute! We had Brett in soccer last year but was very disappointed in the organization. Who do they play basketball with?

Shannon said...

The boys look lide they are having so much fun. tanner loves it!

Miss Fergie said...

I can't believe your boy is that big already. I love the confused face, so cute!

Megan Lofgran said...

The flubber recipe link is on my blog under My Favs. I highly recommend it; your kids will love it!
Megan

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hey Emily! It's Heather Rogers(Hull)
So...I have to ask, did I see you on New Years Eve? I swear I did. I could not remember your name for the life of me and I just ran into your blog and saw your face and recognized you. If it wasn't you, than you have a twin! LOL! Your family is so adorable. Email me so I can invite you to our blog!!

phrogersfamily@gmail.com

My Guests