Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SURPRISE!

So this was one of the funnest weekends EVER! There have been some AWESOME ones too but this is definitely up there!
For those who don't know, my older sister is 15 months older. The eleventh was her 30th birthday and surprisingly my mom and Erin and I have NEVER EVER gone ANYWHERE by ourselves. Mom and I were on the phone trying to figure out what we were going to do to make it EXTRA special for her and decided to take her out on a TRIP. The options were endless and we talked it over with her HUBBY and decided we were going to NEW ORLEANS! This has actually great history behind this. We have one of my closest FRIENDS that LIVES there and have not seen her since before NUMERO five came along. So We called her up and told her not to get her hopes too high, just in case. All was good and her hubby was so supportive of the whole idea,so we got tickets and started the planning.
The BEST part was that she had ABSOLUTELY no idea that anything was going on. I made sure by not talking to her for two days prior so that I would not SLIP! We hid in her kitchen at ELEVEN at night, told her she had 10 MINUTES to pack for cold whether. She was FREAKING out had no idea what to think of the whole thing.
We got into NEW ORLEANS at 7:30 on Friday morning and immediately started running around! Teddi picked us up and she was so DANG excited
to see us all too! The weekend ended up
to be filled with antique shopping,
boutique shopping, CRAZY people watching, GIGGLING, and all out fun!

I love my sister so much and hope that
she had as much FUN as I did and made
up some HUGE memories that hopefully
will never be forgotten! She means so
much to me! I have felt so much CLOSER
to her, my mom and Teddi. I am truly
grateful for times like these that
help to brig us all closer and create
memories that are PRICELESS!


9 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Holy cow, you are all so gorgeous!! Happy Birthday to Erin!

Jamie said...

SO JEALOUS!!!! Sounds like a blast....glad you had fun!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally fun!glad it went great!

The Porter Post said...

Wow! How fun is that?! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!! All 3 of you are just gorgeous!!

Webb Family said...

I can't wait to hear more! Was Erin freaking out?! You guys look so beautiful & skinny!

Cami said...

That is so fun Emily! I am glad you got to do that. We need to get together soon. You guys look beautiful!!

Paige said...

i love your post so cute! it's fun to see all the pictures it's so beautiful there. so fun that you guys could all go together.

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Erin! You all look so beautiful! What a fun trip with the girls!

Shannon said...

So glad you guys had so much fun! I'm sure Erin will always remember her 30th birthday thanks to you guys!

My Guests