Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can we say POTTY TRAINING!!

Holy Cow! I was not expecting this one to happen for a long time! We have
had a crazy week so far, Little Q has had RSV and has been in and out of Dr Apts
and at home and yeah just crazy! So on Monday afternoon Reese came in with her
panties and said " mommy I don't want to wear diapers anymore" so what did
I do, I put the panties on her and took a picture. Why did I not blog about it earlier?
Oh because I was not sure that she really was going to do this. We have had 3 night
times in panties and NO ACCIDENTS in bed! The only ones she has had are when
she needs to poop and can't squeeze enough to get to the potty, but really she only
tinkles a tiny bit! I am so dang excited! She even wears panties to bed without
pullups or anything! Yeah for Reese!

7 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you are sooo lucky! i have a feeling we are gonna be awhile on the potty training ;(

hope everything is ok with your baby Q.

Webb Family said...

YEAH Reese! She looks so cute & so old. LUcky mama!!!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh...what a dream! Don't we wish all of them could do it that way?!!

Tiffany said...

Sweet little Reese! She looks so cute and old with her panties on. That is the best feeling! Congrats Reese, we are so proud of you!!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

What a cute picture! And I love your new paper. Having no (or less) diapers in the house is a good thing!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Congrats! Love the cute picture of Reese in her panties.

Paige said...

this is the cutest picture of little reese.she's so smart and it doesn't surprise me at all, she totally gets everything. she has such an old spirit. i love this girly!

My Guests