Monday, February 18, 2008

BANG!

So there comes a time when a mamma feels like she needs to
defend her CHICKS, and yes that time has come! I have wanted to get
me concealed weapons license before and had not done anything
about........til now. Oh that is right my mom and I went down and signed
up, and not only did we sign up but we got practically the whole fam
too as well. Dad didn't want to be an influence on us so what did he do?
typical dad thing "you guys go down by yourselves and find a gun
that fits you best and try them out", so that is just what we did. We
went down and shot for a good two hours and have our course
lined up on tues. I am so excited for this! You may think i am crazy
but I have been home alone with a;ll of my kiddos when our home
security was breeched. This was one of the scariest nights ever and
I will not be in the helpless position again. So this is us at the range getting
ready for our first run! It actually went alot better than i had expected!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! good for you! i got a gun From Lance for my wedding(at 19). i wanted and planned on a concealed weapons class when i turned 21 but never did it! that is great you are doing that. some day maybe I'll get mine like I planned.

Julie said...

Hi Emily...It's Julie Wright. Long time, No talk. I found a link to your blog while looking at the blog of a girl in my ward. Anyways, good for you for getting your concealed weapons class scheduled...we need to do whatever it takes to protect those babies of ours!! Have Fun.

Jamie said...

I love that you are doing this! I am all about knowing how to defend my kids! I think all the time that I need to get practice with our guns so I can be prepared if I ever need to be. Way to go for doing it!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Juli is so funny... she knew We were cousins, not just a girl in the ward :)

Josh can't wait to get a gun!

Cute picture!

Paige said...

i love the pictures i'm glad you guys are having so much fun doing this together.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

That is AWESOME!!! My dad is a Montana man and has been pushing me to do this...I need to. Phil got his concealed weapons permit last year too. You go girl!!!!

My Guests