Friday, June 13, 2008

Does anyone Else have a birthday that lasts FOREVER?



So yes it is another post about my birthday! My girlfriends
wanted to take me out for my birthday and half of
them were out of town, so we went out on weds night.
It was so fun! They gave me some super dang cute
stuff and we had so much fun just chatting all night.
I am so lucky to have such great girls around me,
and to know that I can count on any one of them!
Thanks so much Girlies for making me feel so good and loved!

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

looked super fun! i love when my birthday lasts forever! and partying any time for it is AWESOME!

Tiffany said...

It was so much fun! We need to do girls nights more often! Glad you had a great Birthday!

Shannon said...

Thanks for having a birthday so we could have an excuse to go out! I am going to steal your pictures since I did not take any!

Cami said...

That was so much fun! You are always a blast to be around. We need to get together more often.

The Porter Post said...

Girls nights ROCK!! Love getting a little break, and having some girl time w/o kids,and have actual conversations with no interuption! :D I know this is last minute, but did you want to get together this Thursday?

My Guests