Sunday, June 1, 2008

Holy Cow 29!

So this is how my birthday week started out! My mom wanted to go to get our nails done on Tuesday so we went and after she asked of I wanted to go to dinner too. Of course I did, so we went to Buca de Pepo and my whole family was there(minus all the crazy kiddos). I was so excited to see them all there to celebrate my birthday! On top off all that they all wrote me letters that were so dang sweet! I love my family and I am so glad we are all so close!

I remember last year on my birthday I spent it in a hospital room with my youngest baby, at the time, pregnant and feeling really bad for her with the surgery she had just had. Man that was the crappiest birthday ever! But this year was so GREAT! I got to sleep in and when I woke up, my sweet husband had left to BIG bags full of stuff on the pillow next to me. It was so sweet! Then I got to go to lunch with my mom and met up with my RAD sis in law, Paige for some shoppin! Later that night we went to Flemings for dinner with Rex and Paige, Dustin and Bridget, and Floyd and Amanda. It was so the Best birthday ever!


Thanks Everyone for making that such a great day!

12 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad you had a fun day! Hope you got my message, we want to take you out this week! Thanks for making my blog so cute. YOur the best!

Crazymamaof6 said...

HaPPY BIRTHDAY! WHOOHOOO 29? you are YOUNG! lucky! sounds great this year!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

a whole week of birthday fun! you are lucky girl. glad you had a great day!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad that you had a great birthday and that it was special! Where do you want to go to dinner this week? You name it and I will arrange it!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I always remember your birthday because it is on my anniversary! Sounds like you had a great weekend. My kids would love to come swim let me know and we'll bring lunch!

The Porter Post said...

Happy Birthday! Wow- a week full of b-day fun...lucky gal! -k- our Thursdays are totally open, just pick one and we'll make it happen! CAn't wait to hang out, and meet your sweet kids...still can't believe you have 5! Let me know! :)

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day. Dinner was so much fun!

the cummard family said...

one more year in your 20's...live it up!

i love that picture of Quincy's double chin-so cute!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day/week!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

What a fun Birthday! Welcome to the 29 group! There's only more sags and wrinkles to come! :) Oh yeah!! hahaha

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I haven't seen you in forever. Hope you and your family are doing well. Your kids are beautiful and you and Randall aren't too shabby yourselves. You guys look great! Reading your blog - I could almost hear the funny way you say things. Make me think of the good ole CompUSA days. Too funny. Take care.

The Porter Post said...

Hey girl! This Thursday won't work actually...I forgot we have family coming into town! Can we try for the following Thursday the 19th? So sorry!

My Guests