Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grillz Anybody?

Okay so last night we went to Dave and Busters for some serious game playing, pretty much I am not the one that won allot of tickets, but these boys and Randall all did. Enough so that we were all able to get some real treats at the lame store. So we saw these Grillz and had to have them! Who does NOT want a GRILLZ?

So while Aaron, Floyd and of course me were enjoying our Grillz, Rex found himself a ball that, whats the word, Fits him! Since he is Large is stature this ball was HUGE and definately fit him! I think of Landon when I see this cause lets face it, they are Me & Mini Me.


Thanks Boys for sharing your tickets with me! I am so going to use My Grillz!!

1 comment:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

grillz, huh! i expect to see you wearing that at bunko ;)

My Guests