Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Does Anyone else want to bite these?



Seriously I have not had any super cute pictures of
this Chub for a while. She is so dang nice to me!
I can't believe that she is growing so fast!
I just want to bite her fat little legs, cause
although she is fat she is so short at the
same time! She has been the easiest kid, it
may be cause she is the caboose or just cause
she is well natured! Whatever it is I just love this
kid and I am grateful she is in our lives!
She is so wonderful!
Love ya Q!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

she's a doll! love the baby chubs. and so NICE to have a good natured baby. seems like the farther they get down the line the better they are.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a cutie!!

Kristyn said...

My goodness Em! What happened to that littlepeanut I took pictures of? She was the tiniest baby I have ever seen! She is too cute for words!

Sarah said...

She is too cute! I would totally squish her all the time! When are we getting the kids together!?

My Guests