Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions WHAT?!

So I have started......AGAIN! These beauties are one the the things that really do make me feel productive! The smell of the saw dust and the sound of my saws just make me smile! And knowing that when the saw turns off that hopefully (if my math is correct) it will turn into something pretty and useful! I made a few shelves for a good friends mom right before xmas and it made me feel sooo good! Anyone that knows me knows that home depot and lowes are up there on my fav places to shop! My dad actually said that most girls he knows go to the mall when they are depressed and I go to Home depot and buy a smoker for yummy meat! He is right about that! While I do love Forever21 and Nordy's I just looooove a good hardware store!
These are almost done here! I love finding things that other people may think is trash and making something pretty and useful out of them!

1 comment:

The Ulrich Clan said...

Looks good...You going to make sell some?

My Guests