Saturday, September 8, 2007


Here we are in Vegas with a bunch of couples last year. We had tons of fun with our hubbys and friends. My favoite memory was going to the spa with all the wives and wanting to get into the hot tub, that is the size of three of my pools, and seeing all these ladies naked with harry.....ya you know!! We were ruined on that!!
Then we went to Newport this year it was my last vacation before i had Quincy. That was so fun too! I think one of the things I remember the most is that when we got there we saw a Flemings restraunt and I have always wanted to go. The last night we were there we went right before our flight home and we had the best steak ever!! The best food reallly!! Not twenty minutes into our flight I was feeling really gross and decided to go pea, thought that night help. As soon as I got into the bathroom I barfed my entire expensive and yummy food all over the place!! I as so sad cause it was so good!!

5 comments:

Webb Family said...

You are amazing!!! You have only had your blog for what two days and have already made it darling! Did you download stuff from two peas?

onehm said...

I can see why you love Paige! She's awesome! And it looks like you guys have so much fun together.

Libby said...

Hey Emily-love your blog and pix. Your baby is just beautiful.

Paige said...

see and you thought you couldn't blog,blog,blog! it looks great i knew you would make it fabulous, like totally oh my gosh. haha1

Emily R said...

HEY Emily! great to see you in the BLOGING WORLD!!! i cant believe you have 5 kids! WOW! PS - you look GREAT! i am done with 3. hope to see you at the reunion?

My Guests