Friday, September 14, 2007

Lifegaurd Ayone?


So on wedsday night we went over to Paiges for Landons Birthday to "Swim". This is all funny because none of the adults were swimming and we were all watching. Of course we got to talking and next thing you know I am watching Bridget, who is holding my new baby, say "Someone grab Sydney" I look over and see her giving up on her reaching the edge that she was swimming too. Before I could climb around to pull her out she started to sink with those scary I need help eyes. So what was the next thing to do...........jump in fully clothed with shoes on and everything. Yea I love this kid! This kind of craziness reminds you how much you love these little midgets and all the cuteness too! I love you Syd!

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

You are awesome! You love her a lot it seems like you have saved her a lot lately! We are lucky to have you around.

Susan said...

Thanks Emily--what would we do without You, you really are a lifesaver! I didn't even get to talk to you the other night. You need to come to Steven's game sometime!

My Guests