Friday, September 14, 2007

"Shannon Please don't tel lGuy!"


So Shannon and I were feeling awfully crafty these last few days and decide to Decoupage some frames for her home. We were on day two of this project and thought we had gotten smart and locked all of the doors around the house except for the theater room so they could watch a movie and play with the toys out in the family room, or nothing at all. The boys had come home from school and needed to grab something and so Rhett unlocked the door and forgot to re-lock it. We are talking thinking we are smarter than them, of course, then we realized that Kali had red marker all over her body. I ran into the boys room and found RED sharpie all over the boys room. I was on the TV it was on the moulding around the door, the knob, the light switches, the window seat, the walls, and oh yes the bathroom counter!! Needless to say she got Tabasco! Well then she rats herself out by saying "Shannon please told tell Guy that I colored on Brynlee", Yea she also was colored on. How do I know it was Kali too, Well it was on the back of her neck, and on the back of her legs. I am telling you what she is a piece of work!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I still feel bad that it had to be a project for me when this all occurred. I'm glad you blogged about it. In ten years you will laugh about this. She seriously cracks me up! Stephanie did come to the rescue though. I need to get me some of that ink remover.

Webb Family said...

I'm so sorry at least it came out! Now you need to show us those darling frames!

Libby said...

Wow! How did you get it out? Magic Eraser? Just wondering cause I'm sure it's bound to happen over here sometime!

Susan said...

She is too cute to get mad at----you know she is going to start liking the tabasco sauce! Cute story!

Emily R said...

that is funny! you will laugh about it i am sure!!! kids are so sneaky!!! it hasnt happend with sharpies here yet, but we have had our share of markers/paint/even poop messes!!!

My Guests