Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sometimes it IS worth it!

So you know those days when you have a bunch
of crap to get done so you let your kids and a
friend go to town with, well I will let you see..........
I knew that these three hoodlums were being quite
nice to me so that is when I discovered all the wonderful
body paint, really it is lip gloss and what not.
Brynlee, one of my girlfriend was running a
few errands so I kept this little poser. She saw the camera
and she became as instant model.
Oh yeah and "here Brynlee you put it on
your boobies too!"says Kali, "no Kali you do this" as
she proceeds to put the gloss all over her body
like it is lotion!

Finally we have a bath! Yea so tomorrow they
will look like beaten children cause have you ever
tried to take red lip gloss off? You probably need
goo gone or something, you are welcome for
letting me watch your child Shannon!

8 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha ! that is so funny! Your house looks really pretty! where are you guys living now?

Webb Family said...

Ah I love your little models! I love the picture of Reese with her binkie in sideways! I was sad I missed going this morning. Did you get my text?

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny! bummer they made a mess and are stained with lip gloss! but their conversation is too funny!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Hi Emily!!! Your blog is sooo cute!! I love the paper and pink and green are my favorites. I have had this happen (girls and gloss) at my house more than once thank you. You can't turn you back for a minute can you?

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is so funny! I love it! You have lots of fun stories! :) Your kids are very creative! :) That is so great! Good job catching it on pictures! :)

Emily R said...

that is cute! what a fun mom you are!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so funny. when it is too quiet you something bad is happening!

Katie said...

That is so cute and funny! Fun is almost always done at mom's expense! Your bathroom is pretty!

My Guests