Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Okay funny story.....This is the oldest in our "CIRCUS", you wonder why we are the "CIRCUS", well this may help......a little. We had gone over to Shannon and Guys house last Sundsay and our kids were nuts, too say the least. By the time I got everyone rounded up and ready to go our boys did not want to put their shoes on. So we are all walking outside and I am hearding up the rear and Randall is heading up the front crew, pretty much I am observing the Chaos from a samll distance, and I hear Randall say " okay boys don't walk on the black asphault because it is hot" and that is when the older member says, to the second member, "Yea Chase dont walk on the black ass--le because it is hot", clearly had no idea what he was saying. This is all funny to me because the notty words that I do say, and you can't tell me you dont have at least one favorate, never get repeated!! The ones that they don't hear, yea i get to act like I dont know what it is either.

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

Ah! kids don't you just love em'! That is so funny! Remember how he would say frog?!

Skousen Family! said...

Emily,
I am so glad you have a Blog your kids are so freaking cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is hilarious! my kids pick up something once in a while but it could be worse. that is a dang funny story!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Don't you just love kids!

My Guests