Friday, September 14, 2007

"Yucky ..........Poops!"

If any of you have ever been around my fourth member of my circus, Reese, you would know that she has a lisp and speaks in Syllables. So if your name is Shannon she would say " annon". For some reason she always picks that last few letters just to assure us that yes she does speak Japanese. There are a few words that are easy and one syllable so she can use the entire word. Well Shannon and I had taken 10, yes that is right 10, crazy kids to chik-fil-a and when I say they were all on the "CRAP LIST" I mean all! I was nursing my baby in the booth and watching Reese through the glass. She climbed up to the bubble that was up to the glass and with her face and hands pressed against it started saying......."YUCKY .........POOPS, MOMMY". i was watching to see if she had stopped but no the child was repetitively saying the same thing for a good five minutes. The best part was she was not the poopy one either.

1 comment:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love those kind of announcements!

My Guests